Become a Volunteer!
Volunteers in Medicine clinics rely on donated time from both retired and active physicians and nurses, as well as volunteers from the community to provide administrative support.
Volunteer roles include:
- Physicians, dentists and pharmacists
- Nurse practitioners and nurses
- Social workers and psychologists
- Patient educators
- Dietitians, Wellness and Fitness instructors
- Administrative and operational support.
Health professionals should be aware that when volunteering in the clinic, they are protected from malpractice lawsuits by the Federal Tort Claims Act.
Please complete our online form to apply as a volunteer by clicking here
or stop by the clinic to receive a volunteer application. We always have a need for licensed professional volunteers. If you are a health professional and would like to volunteer, please contact us directly for placement at email@example.com
or (812) 333-4033.