811 West 2nd Street, Bloomington, IN 47403
812.333.4001 Fax: 812.333.4057
- Monday through Friday: 8:00a - 5:00p
The last appointment is 45 minutes before VIM closes.
- Monday and Thursday: 10:00a - 4:00p
- Tuesday and Friday: 8:00a -11:30a
- NO WALK-IN WEDNESDAY
Walk-in slots are limited to acute issues only. Acute means a sudden start to symptoms, such as colds, strep throat, severe nausea and vomiting, injury or urinary tract infections. Each patient will be evaluated by a nurse to assess symptoms and to determine if the condition needs a visit with a primary care provider. Walk-in patients might be given an appointment for the next day.
Eligibility Hours: (no appointment necessary)
- Monday-Friday: 8:00a -11:00am; 1:00p-4:00p
- Monday-Friday: 9:00a - noon; 1:30p-4:00p
Prescription refills are not done on a walk-in basis. Please call in refills a few days before needed.